The FA Football Futures Programme (ages 14-24)
"You don't have to be great to start...but you do have to start to be great!"
The FA Football Futures Programme is a scheme for anyone aged 14-24 aimed at recognising, rewarding and supporting young leaders and volunteers in football.
If you are already volunteering or interested in getting involved as a leader or volunteer in The Beautiful Game then this is the place to start. You can sign up whenever you are ready by enrolling onto the programme (details below).
To sign up to Worcestershire FA's Football Futures programme you need to live in Worcestershire, be aged 14-24 and be committed to completed some voluntary work inside the county. This could be by coaching with a team, refereeing at school or maybe even running a Twitter account for your local team!
Signing up to Football Futures is absolutely free!
How can I complete my voluntary hours?
You can complete your voluntary hours within one or a combination of the following 6 themes:
- Coaching & Working with Teams
- Running & Supporting Events
- Promoting the Game
- RESPECT Ambassador
- Running & Developing the Game
What are the benefits?
- FA certificates awarded for hours of volunteering!
- FREE kit/equipment!
- Bursaries on coaching/refereeing/football courses!
- Develop your leadership experience and link to other courses, e.g. Duke of Edinburgh award
- Enhance your CV by improving personal skills such as communication, teamwork, confidence and organisation
- Potential to become part of Worcestershire FA Youth Council
- Opportunity to attend county and National camps
- The chance to apply for work experience/placements at Worcestershire FA
- You will be doing voluntary work in something you enjoy!
If you have any queries please contact Jodie Williams by email: Jodie.Williams@worcestershirefa.com
*By completing the registration process you agree to abide by the programme regulations and understand that during your role as a voluntary leader you have a responsibility to fulfill. The Football Association, The Worcestershire Football Association, nor their servants, agents or employees are under any liability in respect of injury, loss or damage which may be sustained.