Print friendly page
Course: The FA Level 2 in Coaching Futsal
Course Duration: 34 hours (28 assisted learning hours and 6 unassisted hours)
The FA Coaching Futsal: A Beginners Guide OR The FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
The FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
Who is it for: This course is for individuals wishing to understand more about the three core strands of Futsal:defending, attacking and counter-attacking/ transitional play.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the application of the individual techniques of Futsal within game play.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying core strands of Futsal: in possession, out of possession and transitional play through a game based approach.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game.
- Develop a better understanding of Futsal as a stand-alone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side.
- Show an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players.
- Reinforce the different coaching interactions possible when coaching players.
Following days one and two of the course, there is a four - six week period where the learner can deliver, log (in their learner pack) and review sessions in the three areas (attacking, defending and counter attacking). When returning on day three, coaches will be involved in some small group delivery work to demonstrate their understanding of the game. Day 4 will consolidate learning from days 1–3.
- Complete all 4 days of the course.
- Complete a minimum of 3 coaching sessions away from the course which are planned, delivered and reviewed with evidence completed in the learning journal.
- Satisfactory delivery in a small coaching group on day 3.
FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
The FA Level 2 in Coaching Futsal
Start Date: 17/08/2019
Charter Standard Price: £120.00 (Please select Charter Standard from the Price Option List. You MUST provide the club and team name you are associated with if selecting this option).
This course consists of the following sessions:
|Date||Session ||Times |
|Saturday 17 August 2019||Theory / Practical||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday 18 August 2019||Theory / Practical||09:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday 14 December 2019||Theory / Practical||09:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday 15 December 2019||Theory / Practical||09:00 - 17:00|
All sessions must be attended.
Please note, prior to being accredited with the certificate, you must hold a valid FA Safeguarding Children's Certificate and First Aid qualification. If you do not currently hold one or both of these, you can book onto any one of our upcoming courses through the website.
Terms and Conditions
Before proceeding with your course booking please ensure that you have read and understood the West Riding County Football Association Terms & Conditions
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: