Coaches' CPD - Benefits of Small Sided Games
Aimed to support coaches, this workshop will bring to life examples of small sided games and how they can be used to benefit the development of their players holistically. Coaches will have access to a range of in and out of possession small sided games designed to help develop more skilful players, which coaches can take away and utilise within their own team environment.
Coaches will explore how they can use small sided games to:
- Develop players' attacking and defending skills
- Meet the differing needs and abilities of the players (STEP)
- Emphasise goals, opposition and direction
Are there any tasks to complete ahead of the event?
1) Watch the event introduction video here.
2) Prepare and bring to the workshop a small sided game that you may use in one of your sessions.
Venue: Meadowbank Football Ground, Mill Lane, Dorking, RH4 1DX
Date: Friday 20th October 2023
Course Fee: £5
FA CPD Hours: 2 accredited CPD hours (Coaches Level 1 to 5)
Please note this session is available to those aged 14 and above.