Full Course Dates -
|15/03/2019||18:30 - 21:30|
|17/03/2019||09:00 - 17:00|
|22/03/2019||18:30 - 21:30|
|24/03/2019||09:00 - 17:00|
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 3 days on course (21 hours)
Assessment: Formative Assessment - Portfolio & 1 in-situ visit (Club Visit)
Course Pre-requisites to registration and certification:
Prior to registration for the qualification, learners are required to:
- be at least 16 years of age
- Have attended The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football course, and hold the 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football qualification
- Completed FA Level 2 Block 1- How We Coach or hold the FA Youth Award Module 1
- Completed FA Level 2 Block 2- The Future Player & How We Support or hold the FA Youth Award Module 2
Prior to certification for the qualification, learners are required to:
- hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid Certificate
- hold a current completion certificate for The FA Workshop Safeguarding Children in Football (Alternative arrangements are available for learners under the age of 18 years of age).
Course aims and objectives:
This nationally recognised qualification, awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications will allow the learner to go a journey through the How We Play block of the FA Level 2.
Block 3 will cover the following areas; In Possession/ Out of Possession/ Transition/ Goalkeeping.
Course Dates: CFA TO ADD DATES AND TIME (plus any other information from the CFA)
Equality: FA Education will ensure that it treats people fairly, with respect, providing access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service which is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If you have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN. If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details. Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.