OXFORDSHIRE FA COACHES CONFERENCE 2019
The Oxfordshire FA Coaches Conference returns for 2019!
Date: Sunday 14th July 2019
Venue: Whitelands Farm Sports Ground, Whitelands Way, Bicester, OX26 1AJ
Time: 10:00-17:00 (please arrive between 09:30 and 09:45)
No. of accredited CPD Hours (FA L1, L2 & L3 Coaches): 5 hours
To find out more about The FA Licensed Coaches Club click here
£25 for all
To redress the balance of coaches in Oxfordshire, we are delighted to offer a discount of £20 for the first 20 female coaches to sign up to this year’s conference. If you're a female coach and wish to sign up, use code: Female20 to register for your discount.
In addition to some great content within the workshops we will also be providing all attendees with food & refreshments throughout the day. We will also be providing you all with a conference booklet and a USB which will contain all of the content, including presentations to take home with you.
Tutors and Sessions
Waheed Ramzan (Oxford City Ladies FC)
Waheed is a local coach at Oxford City Ladies FC. Based on feedback from the 2018 conference we have added a local element to proceedings which is what the majority of coaches wanted to see, and Waheed is a great local coach. Having achieved his UEFA B License in 2018, Waheed has gone from strength to strength in his delivery and has his own coaching company which caters to players across the county, youth and adult.
James Watkins (The FA) and Harry Ash (Oxfordshire FA)
James' role with The FA is to look at talent development within disability football, and Harry is the Oxfordshire FA Football Development Officer with a lead on disability football. They will be walking you through the landscape of disability football, how you can incorporate players with disabilities in your sessions, and the launch of a new project.
Stuart Armstrong (Sport England)
Head of Coaching for Sport England, Stuart Armstrong will bring a wealth of experience to this year's Coaches Conference. His career has seen him work in a number of important coaching roles for organisations such as England Golf and the Rugby Football Union and has worked locally with Cherwell District Council.
What you will need:
- Note taking materials (Recommended)
- Suitable clothing and footwear for practical workshops on a 3G surface
If you cancel your booking:
- More than 8 (eight) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, we will refund your booking fee less 33% of the sum;
- Between 8 (eight) weeks and 4 (four) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, we will refund your booking fee less 33% of the sum, plus an additional sum of £25.00 for course materials;
- Less than 4 (four) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, you will not be entitled to a refund, however, we may, at our discretion, agree to refund part of the booking fee.
Booking Terms and Conditions
All course bookings are subject to Oxfordshire FA's Course Booking Terms and Conditions.
In booking a course you acknowledge that:
- You are fit to participate and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk
- Oxfordshire Football Association Ltd, its staff, or any authority which provides facilities, is under no liability in respect of any injury, which you may sustain.
- Oxfordshire Football Association do not accept liability for loss or damage to your personal possessions whilst you are
attending a Course. Candidates may wish to take out insurance for any valuable possessions that they bring with them.
- You are fully aware that photographs and footage may be taken by authorised OFA staff, and give your permission for this material to be used for promotional, marketing and internet purposes.
Please ensure you visit the link below to familiarise yourself with all the Course Booking Terms and Conditions before making your booking:
Oxfordshire FA Course Booking Terms & Conditions