Type: Practical/Observational Workshop
FALCC Accreditation Level/s: L1/L2
FALCC Accredited Hours: 3
Anyone can attend this FALCC event, but only Level 1 and 2 coaches will gain CPD Hours for their FALCC Membership. These FALCC hours will count towards the 2018-19 season only (1st August 2018 - 31st June 2019).
To find out more about The FA Licensed Coaches Club click here
Date: Tuesday 27th November 2018
Time: 18:30 - 21:30
Open to: Everyone
Venue: Chinnor Community Pavilion, The Playing Fields, Station Road, Chinnor OX39 4PU
- Classroom workshop & practical observation.
- The session will look at the tactical aspects of different formations and styles of play when a team is out of possession. We will look at the implications of formations when switching from in possession to out of possession and the impact of the transitions between the two
- The session will also incorporate England DNA: How we coach, how we play, who we are, how we support & the future England player.
- Chance to meet like-minded coaches and share your experiences and ideas
- Although the session is specifically aimed around youth football we will also try to accommodate for any adult coaches that want to attend. Simply identify what age-group you coach when registering so we can make the tutor aware
- We will have a local side taking part in the practical so you are able to focus on the coaching points being demonstrated by Mark & ask any questions that you might have throughout the practical
What you will Need:
- Note taking materials (Recommended)
- Suitable clothing/footwear for classroom session and outside observation on 3G.
Candidates Aged 18 or Under
In keeping with our commitment to keeping the game safe and in line with FA Safeguarding Policies if you are aged 18 or under you are required to supply the name and contact details of an adult next of kin or carer who will be included in any correspondence we may have with you.
Equality & Diversity Monitoring
Oxfordshire FA are required to compile anonymous information on those individuals accessing its services and activities. Monitoring allows us to understand the makeup of those accessing our programmes and meet the needs of individuals if activities need adapting.
When booking, learners are encouraged to respond to these questions about themselves, however, participation is entirely optional and you are not obliged to self declare your characteristics. The information we receive is only used for monitoring and statistical purposes and will remain anonymous.
The Equality and Diversity Monitoring form can be downloaded here
Terms and Conditions
All course booking are subject to Oxfordshire FA's Course Booking Terms and Conditions:
You are fit to participate and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk
Oxfordshire Football Association Ltd, its staff, or any authority which provides facilities, is under no liability in respect of any injury, which you may sustain
You are fully aware that photographs and footage may be taken by authorised OFA staff, and give your permission for this material to be used for promotional, marketing and internet purposes.
Please ensure you visit the link below to familiarise yourself with these before booking:
Oxfordshire FA Course Booking Terms & Conditions