The Developing Player in Futsal
FALCC Accreditation Level/s: 1&2
FALCC Accredited Hours: 2
Anyone can attend this FALCC event, but only Level 1 and 2 coaches will gain CPD Hours for their FALCC Membership. These FALCC hours will count towards the 2018-2019 season only (1st August 2018-31st July 2019).
Date: Sunday September 2nd 2018
Time: 10:00am – 12:00noon
Venue: The Oxford Academy
Open to: FA Licensed Coaches Club Members, Non FA Licensed Coaches Club Members and OFA Affiliated Club Members
- FA Licensed Coaches Club Members - FREE
- Non FA Licensed Coaches Club Members - FREE
- OFA Affiliated Club Members - FREE
To find out more about The FA Licensed Coaches Club click here
This session will provide an introduction to Futsal, its background and how it can be used to enhance player development
The session will provide:
- An introduction to Futsal and benefits of playing the game
- Discussions and demonstrations to how Futsal links to game formats
- A showcase of Futsal as an indoor game & training tool to aid young player development
- Coaches opportunity to interact, observe, reflect and ask questions
- Observation of a practical session with a youth team or opportunity to participate in Futsal
- Q and A review
What you will Need:
- Note taking materials (Recommended)
- Suitable clothing and footwear for inside theory and practical aspects
Candidates Aged 18 or Under
In keeping with our commitment to keeping the game safe and in line with FA Safeguarding Policies if you are aged 18 or under you are required to supply the name and contact details of an adult next of kin or carer who will be included in any correspondence we may have with you.
Equality & Diversity Monitoring
Oxfordshire FA are required to compile anonymous information on those individuals accessing its services and activities. Monitoring allows us to understand the makeup of those accessing our programmes and meet the needs of individuals if activities need adapting.
When booking, learners are encouraged to respond to these questions about themselves, however, participation is entirely optional and you are not obliged to self declare your characteristics. The information we receive is only used for monitoring and statistical purposes and will remain anonymous.
The Equality and Diversity Monitoring form can be downloaded here
Terms and Conditions
All course booking are subject to Oxfordshire FA's Course Booking Terms and Conditions:
You are fit to participate and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk
Oxfordshire Football Association Ltd, its staff, or any authority which provides facilities, is under no liability in respect of any injury, which you may sustain
You are fully aware that photographs and footage may be taken by authorised OFA staff, and give your permission for this material to be used for promotional, marketing and internet purposes.
Please ensure you visit the link below to familiarise yourself with these before booking:
Oxfordshire FA Course Booking Terms & Conditions