The FA Coaching Futsal: Level 1
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Course Duration: 6 hours (one day)
- Who is it for: This course is for individuals wishing to understand more about the techniques required for coaching Futsal.
- Course aims and objectives: The aim of this course is to provide candidates with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help candidates organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide candidates with an introduction to the structure of the game, the laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying techniques and skills.
- FA Licensed Coaches Club: 6 hours of CPD will be accredited at Level 1 and 2 only. If you are not a member of The FA Licensed Coaches’ Club and are interested in joining, please visit http://facc.thefa.com. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0800 085 2012.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
- Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
- Develop an understanding of Futsal as a stand alone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
- Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players.
Practical Involvement: Candidates will be encouraged to participate practically to maximise their opportunities for learning. (This however will not prevent successful completion of the award)
Assessment: There is no formal assessment.
Refresher: No refresher required.
Suggested additional learning opportunities:
Equality: FA Learning will ensure that it treats people fairly and with respect and that it will provide access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, it's activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Learning will seek to provide a service which is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
Venue: The Oxford Academy, Sandy Lane West, Littlemore, Oxford OX4 6JZ
Course cost: £50
Sun 30th Sept 2018 10:00 - 16:00 Coaching Theory & Practical
If a learner can't attend all of the course, fails to attend without notice or arrives sufficiently late for the tutor to refuse the place on the course due to the amount of content missed, then there will be no refund of any of your payment or consideration of a partial refund.
This course involves practical activity (50% Theory, 50% Practical) and is physically demanding. Therefore we recommend learners enrolling onto the course, have a good level of fitness.
The course content will entail theory and practical, which will be held in a Sports Hall. Appropriate kit and shin pads must be worn during the practical sessions. If you attend without the appropriate kit and shin pads the tutor will refuse the place on the course and there will be no refund of any of your payment or consideration of a partial refund.
You will also need a pen and notepad for the theory sessions and please bring your own lunch and fluids throughout the duration of the course.
If you cancel your booking and your place on the course is taken by another learner then a full refund will be issued minus a £10 admin fee.
If you cancel your booking and your place on the course isn't taken by another learner then the following refund policy will apply:
- If more than 8 (eight) weeks notice is given prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, we will refund your booking fee less 33% of the sum;
- If between 8 (eight) weeks and 4 (four) weeks notice is given prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, we will refund your booking fee less 33% of the sum, plus an additional sum of £25 for course materials;
- If the notice is given less than 4 (four) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the Course, you will not be entitled to a refund, however, we may, at our discretion, agree to refund part of the booking fee.
Booking Terms and Conditions
All course bookings are subject to Oxfordshire FA's Course Booking Terms and Conditions.
In booking a course you acknowledge that:
- You are fit to participate and acknowledge that you do so at your own risk
- Oxfordshire Football Association Ltd, its staff, or any authority which provides facilities, is under no liability in respect of any injury, which you may sustain
- Oxfordshire Football Association do not accept liability for loss or damage to your personal possessions whilst you are
attending a Course. Candidates may wish to take out insurance for any valuable possessions that they bring with them.
- You are fully aware that photographs and footage may be taken by authorised OFA staff, and give your permission for this material to be used for promotional, marketing and internet purposes.
Please ensure you visit the link below to familiarise yourself with all the Course Booking Terms and Conditions before making your booking
Oxfordshire FA Course Booking Terms & Conditions