Course: The FA Level 1 in the Coaching Futsal
Course Information: This course will provide a benefit to learners on the basis that it will provide them with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help learners organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide learners with an introduction to the structure of the game, the Laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying techniques and skills footballers.
Minimum age: Learners must be at least 16 years of age
Course Duration: 6 hours
Course pre-requisites: Prior to registration, learners are required to:
● Be accurately identified
● Be at least 16 years of age
● Hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid/FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF)*
● Have attended The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop within the last three years, or completed the re-certification*
*upon course completion these qualifications must remain in date to achieve certification.
Who is it for: Anyone who wishes to better understand futsal and support the development of futsal players in the grassroots game.
Course Content: Through the programme of training and assessment, learners will:
● Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
● Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
● Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
● Develop an understanding of Futsal as a standalone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
● Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players
Assessment: There is no formal assessment; the progress of learners is monitored through the group activities and discussions.
Equality: FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.FA COACHING FUTSAL - LEVEL 1
14th February 2015 - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
West Nottinghamshire College Derby Rd Mansfield Nottingham Nottinghamshire NG18 5BH
£50 - Full Price
£42 - Member of Chartered Standard Club
£32 - Member of Community Development Club
You must attend all dates
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nottinghamshire FA Terms and Conditions
• An application for any course can be made by completing a paper application, and paying via cheque, cash or postal order, however an additional £10.00 fee will be charged to cover the cost of the extra administration process.
• Nottinghamshire FA reserves the right to increase or decrease the course fee at its discretion.
• The Nottinghamshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury caused during courses.
• If you are suspended “sine die” from football (by any County FA) then you are suspended from all football activity, including courses.
• Should you miss any session(s) of any course you sign up to The Nottinghamshire FA reserve the right to remove you from the course, and no refund will be given. However in exceptional circumstances candidates may be offered the opportunity to attend missed session(s) on other courses should availability allow, and The Nottinghamshire FA will charge you extra accordingly.
• You will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view, and you will understand that if your behaviour, language or conduct is deemed 'unacceptable', 'offensive' or 'harmful' for any reason; The Nottinghamshire FA, and the venues, reserves the right to exclude you from continuing on your chosen course and if necessary, future courses, and no refund will be given.
Nottinghamshire FA Refund Policy
• Should a course that you have registered on be cancelled or postponed by the Nottinghamshire FA then a full refund will be issued.
• • Should you cancel your registration you will receive a course refund, minus the banks charge, and £5.00 for administration, this is unless you cancel within 5 working days (or less) prior to the course start date where no refund will be issued Should you cancel your registration and request a refund the Nottinghamshire FA reserves the right with regard to the method of payment by bank transfer or cheque.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If you have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN. If you do not know you FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.