Insight into UEFA B
Northumberland FA are delighted to confirm that an FA Level 3 (UEFA B) in Coaching Football course will be held in season 2018/19. To help you gain further information on what the course entails we are holding an “Insight into the UEFA B” workshop on Thursday 17th May.
The evening will include:
- 18/19 Course Dates & Cost
- Prerequisites for the course.
- Course structure and outcomes
- The coaching environment learners need to be working in.
- A brief overview of the course content.
- How the assessment process will take place.
- Support available for learners
- How the practical and theoretical elements work
- Case study from 2017/18
- Q & A with Course Tutor(s)
If you are considering the UEFA B course for next season, we strongly urge you to attend this event and find out if it really is for you. We anticipate that demand for places will exceed capacity once again and the application and selection process will also be discussed on the night.
For further information, please contact Phil.Robinson@Northumberlandfa.com