The FA Level 2 in Coaching Football (Block 3) - How We Play
Nene Valley Community Centre
|Level 2 Block 3||Theory and Practical||Friday 6th September 2019||6.30pm -9.30 pm|
|Level 2 Block 3||Theory and Practical||Saturday 7th September 2019||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Level 2 Block 3||Theory and Practical||Friday 13th September 2019||6.30pm - 9.30pm|
|Level 2 Block 3||Theory and Practical||Saturday 14th September 2019||9.00am - 5.00pm|
Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 4 days on course (21 hours)
Assessment: Formative Assessment - Portfolio & 1 in-situ visit (Club Visit)
Course Pre-requisites to registration and certification:
Prior to registration for the qualification, learners are required to:
- be at least 16 years of age
- Have attended The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football course, and hold the 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football qualification
- Completed FA Level 2 Block 1- How We Coach or hold the FA Youth Award Module 1
- Completed FA Level 2 Block 2- The Future Player & How We Support or hold the FA Youth Award Module 2
- Learners must be regularly coaching a group of players who are aged u7+ and whom regularly play in organised/competitive fixtures in order to complete the assessed project and thus be eligible to complete the qualification.
Prior to certification for the qualification, learners are required to:
- hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid Certificate
- hold a current completion certificate for The FA Workshop Safeguarding Children in Football (Alternative arrangements are available for learners under the age of 18 years of age).
Course aims and objectives:
This nationally recognised qualification, awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications will allow the learner to go a journey through the How We Play block of the FA Level 2.
Block 3 will cover the following areas; In Possession/ Out of Possession/ Transition/ Goalkeeping.
Northamptonshire FA Terms and Conditions:
* Courses are not refundable or transferable
* Northamptonshire FA reserves the right to increase or decrease the course fee at its discretion
* I am fully aware that my chosen course may be one which includes the FA Child Protection three hour Workshop, which discusses some sensitive 'hypothetical' issues and some real issues regarding child abuse in its various forms
* I will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view and I understand that if my behaviour, language or conduct is deemed 'unacceptable', 'offensive' or 'harmful' for any reason, the Northamptonshire FA and the venues reserves the right to exclude me for continuing on my chosen course and if necessary, future courses.
* The Northamptonshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury however caused and that I will ensure that I am protected with my own personal insurance cover.
* I confirm that I understand the above statements and their implications and that the information I have provided on this form is correct to the very best of my knowledge.
* If you are on General Suspension you cannot attend the course until you have been cleared