Print friendly page
Tuesday 26th February 2019 - 7:30pm - 9:30pm
An evening with Sergi Saldana - Manchester Futsal Club Head Coach
How to plan, organise and deliver effective Futsal practicies for your team
Sergi Saldana is one of the most experienced futsal coaches in England. He is currently in his second season as Head Coach for Manchester Futsal Club who compete in the top level of English Futsal in the FA National Futsal Super League. Prior to joining Manchester he worked with Sheffield FC Futsal Club.
Sergi is a Catalan and over a period of 10 years worked within a number of youth futsal academy's in Barcelona, mainly Les Corts Futsal. His senior player coaching experience also extends to IPSE, Les Corts and Barnasants.
Sergi is a UEFA Pro License Futsal Coach, Sports Science graduate and a qualified PE Teacher.
The theory session on the evening will discuss:
- How to prepare an adult and youth futsal training session - analysis of all the technical and tactical aspects you should consider.
- Assessing the level of the players you are working with
- Developing the structure and organization of the training sessions through a season long programme.
The practical session observing Manchester Futsal Club Senior Team will cover:
- Physical preparation of the players prior to a training session
- Creating, occupying and use of space on the court
- Transitions and attack with the 4-0 formation
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: