Print friendly page
Course: The FA Level 1 in the Coaching Futsal
Course Information: This course will provide a benefit to learners on the basis that it will provide them with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help learners organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide learners with an introduction to the structure of the game, the Laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying techniques and skills footballers.
Minimum age: Learners must be at least 16 years of age
Course Duration: 6 hours
Course pre-requisites: Prior to registration, learners are required to:
● Be accurately identified
● Be at least 16 years of age
● Hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid/FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF)*
● Have attended The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop within the last three years, or completed the re-certification*
*upon course completion these qualifications must remain in date to achieve certification.
Who is it for: Anyone who wishes to better understand futsal and support the development of futsal players in the grassroots game.
Course Content: Through the programme of training and assessment, learners will:
● Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
● Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
● Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
● Develop an understanding of Futsal as a standalone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
● Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players
Assessment: There is no formal assessment; the progress of learners is monitored through the group activities and discussions.
Equality: FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
17th August 10-1600 pm
Places Leisure Eastleigh
Hampshire FA Terms & Conditions
Hampshire FA adheres to a strict cancellation policy and by enrolling onto our course(s) you agree to have read and to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Hampshire FA holds no responsibility for any injuries sustained on the course or for the loss of any personal belongings. We advise learners to consider taking out their own Personal Accident Insurance prior to the course.
By enrolling onto our course(s) you agree to attend all dates associated to the course. Failure to attend all dates will result in non-qualification.
Terms & Conditions
When booking on a Hampshire FA Coach Education course, please be aware you are accepting the below Terms & Conditions
Attendance & Transfer of Candidates
• I am aware that I am required to attend the course in full, and as such cannot bypass days, or transfer between days from another course.
• I am aware if I cannot attend one or more of the pre-determined course dates I must:
i) Pay a transfer fee of £37.00 and restart my learning from day one on another course with Hampshire FA, within 12 months of the original course start date.
or if attending a standalone 1 day workshop:
ii) Pay a transfer fee of £15.00 and restart my learning on another course with Hampshire FA, within 12 months of the original course start date.
• I am aware failure to complete a transferred course within 12 months of the original course start date will result in both the original course cost and administration fee being retained by Hampshire FA.
• I am fully aware I am the only participant who can attend my chosen course, I understand that no other person may attend in my place should I be unable to attend.
• I am fully aware I must have access to be able to coach a team/group of players in England during my qualification.*
*Applies to FA Level One, FA Level Two, UEFA B
• If I cancel my booking I will inform Hampshire FA and will be entitled to a credit note for the value of the following:
o 75% return if 2 months’ notice given
o 50% return if 1 month notice given
o 25% return if less than one month given
o No return if less than 7 days given
• I am fully aware of the previously stated mandatory prerequisites to attend my course and agree to meet them before day one.
• If I do not deliver payment for my course fee before the commencement of the course, my certificate will be withheld until payment is settled.
• I am aware should I be serving General Suspension I cannot attend the course until I have been cleared by the Discipline Department.
• You must able to demonstrate fluent (or almost) speaking, listening, reading and writing English language skills to take part on any Hampshire FA course.
• If I have any Criminal Convictions then I agree I MUST inform Hampshire FA of such convictions before booking.
• I will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view and I understand that if my behaviour, language or conduct is deemed ‘unacceptable’, ’offensive’ or ‘harmful’ for any reason, the Hampshire FA and the venues reserves the right to exclude me for continuing on my chosen course and if necessary, future courses.
• The Hampshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury however caused and that I will ensure that I am protected with my own personal insurance cover through other bodies.
• I am fully aware that my chosen course may be one which includes the FA Safeguarding children workshop three hour Workshop, which discusses some sensitive ‘hypothetical’ issues and some real issues regarding child abuse in its various forms.
• I confirm that I understand the above statements and their implications and that the information I have provided on this form is correct to the very best of my knowledge.
Equality & Inclusion
• Both Hampshire FA & The FA are committed to football being inclusive and providing a safe and positive experience for everyone involved in the game.
FA Learning is duty bound to offer its learners equal opportunity in relation to its educational provision. Alternative formats are available to ensure learning is inclusive. The learner’s welfare is paramount to FA Learning at all times, and is centred on positive learning
Please note that if a learner has a disability (as defined under the "Equality act 2010" ) that may prevent them participating in either the classroom or practical sessions, then this should be made known to the course organiser at the point of registration.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: