FA Introduction to Delivering a Coaching Session
Join us as we collaborate with The FA's Mark Leigh.
Perfect opportunity to watch the Tutor deliver on the grass for the majority of the session. Focus on the design of your session, using different formats to engage with your players.
This CPD can be applied to all formats of the game from 5v5 to 11v11.
The FA - Introduction to Delivering a Coaching Session
Date: Wednesday 27th September 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Stoneham Lane Football Complex, SO16 2PA
Who for? All individuals (Playmaker - UEFA B)
- Mark Leigh - Regional Development Officer
- Jake Ashton - Coaching & Workforce Football Development Officer, Hampshire FA
- AFC Stoneham (Players)
- Learn about Whole-Part-Whole and the benefits.
- Learn about the Carousel approach and the benefits.
- Learn about progression and regression, along with an array of activities.
- This workshop will be split into classroom and practical sessions. More information will be sent out in the reminder email a week prior to the event.
- Please bring pens and a notepad.
- By signing up to this event you are accepting Hampshire FA's Terms & Conditions: https://www.hampshirefa.com/coaches/coaches-community
- You will NEED to have a QR code to gain access to the venue. Please register for a QR code HERE
Please join the Hampshire FA Coaches Community on Twitter @HFA_CC - https://twitter.com/HFA_CC
ALL fees go towards venue and tutor costs.
The deadline for registration has passed