Course: The FA Level 2 in Coaching Futsal
Course Duration: 34 hours (28 assisted learning hours and 6 unassisted hours)
The FA Coaching Futsal: A Beginners Guide OR The FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
The FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
Who is it for: This course is for individuals wishing to understand more about the three core strands of Futsal:defending, attacking and counter-attacking/ transitional play.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the application of the individual techniques of Futsal within game play.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying core strands of Futsal: in possession, out of possession and transitional play through a game based approach.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game.
- Develop a better understanding of Futsal as a stand-alone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side.
- Show an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players.
- Reinforce the different coaching interactions possible when coaching players.
Following days one and two of the course, there is a four - six week period where the learner can deliver, log (in their learner pack) and review sessions in the three areas (attacking, defending and counter attacking). When returning on day three, coaches will be involved in some small group delivery work to demonstrate their understanding of the game. Day 4 will consolidate learning from days 1–3.
- Complete all 4 days of the course.
- Complete a minimum of 3 coaching sessions away from the course which are planned, delivered and reviewed with evidence completed in the learning journal.
- Satisfactory delivery in a small coaching group on day 3.
FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
Full Course details are:
SBL Sports Centre, North Street, Oldland Common, Bristol, BS30 8TS
Block 1 (Days 1 & 2)
13th, 14th June 2020
9am-5pm (Each day)
Block 2 (Days 3 & 4)
25th, 26th July 2020
9am-5pm (Each day)
By enrolling onto this course you are accepting the Gloucestershire FA's Booking Terms and Conditions.(PLEASE READ BELOW)
Places will only be reserved on receipt of an online booking and payment or completed application form and payment. Payment can be made by cash in person (please do not send cash through the post) and cheques made payable to Gloucestershire County Football Association.
Forms and payment must be sent to Gloucestershire FA, Oaklands Park, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AG. A receipt or VAT invoice can be provided upon request.
Once your place is confirmed you are required to give us 7 working days notice should you have to cancel your place in order to receive a refund or to transfer your place on to another GFA coaching course. Cancellations within 7 days from the start of the course will not be eligible for a refund, although may be considered in extenuating circumstances. All online cancellations will incur a transaction administration fee.
Please note that course prices, dates and venues may be subject to change during the year.
Please note that if this course should fall below 12 candidates, the County FA reserves the right to cancel the course without prior notice and re-schedule for a later date.
£155.00 (Including Gloucestershire FA Charter Standard Clubs)
* The course is subject to minimum numbers to run
* Full refunds can only be given if we receive at least 7 days notice of cancellation prior to the course start date
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: