Gloucestershire Female Football Conference
Oxstalls Sports Park
Plock Court, Tewkesbury Road, Gloucester, GL2 9DW
10:00am - 4:30pm
This is a collaborative event between Gloucestershire FA and the University of Gloucestershire FA Women's High Performance Centre.
This event is aimed at anyone (males and females) involved or looking to get involved in the female game in Gloucestershire. The Conference is set-up to highlight all the fantastic work going on in the Female Game locally as well as providing you with Local and National Updates and ongoing opportunities.
The day itself will look to support the volunteer and paid workforce
across a number of workshops aligned to the FA’s Game Plan for Growth and build
Attendees will have the chance to attend 2 out of 4 Workshops being delivered during the day, as well as hear from Rachel Pavlou, the FA's National Women's Football Development Manager who is our Guest Speaker.
Workshops will be delivered by a plethora of individuals who will bring with them both knowledge and experience to support you and give you information to use and consider back in your own environment.
Workshops will include (subject to change)
(1) ‘Developing Inclusive Clubs’
- Supporting grassroots clubs to create and develop female friendly clubs.
(2) ‘What does 'Football For Fun' look like?’
- Practical sessions to showcase the SSE Wildcats Programme and Adult Recreational Football.
(3) ‘Working with Talented players'
- FA England Talent Pathway Practical Session with players from Gloucestershire ACC.
(4) 'Transformational Coaching'
- How knowing your players better can support their development.
There will be a networking lunch and an opportunity to interact with our Football Partners around various areas of the game.
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided throughout the day.
For more information about the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org