Essex FA UEFA B / Level 3 - Register your interest
The dates, cost and structure of the course are yet to be finalised. The application below will enable you to register your interest in this qualification.
Please note: All potential candidates will be required to undergo an application process.
This list of registered interest will be monitored on a regular basis, and information will be shared with those on the list prior to the application window opening (Spring 2019).
The UEFA B course will provide a benefit to learners on the basis that it helps help refine their beliefs, values and coaching/playing philosophy while supporting them to develop their players, units and team. Through the programme of training and assessment, learners will:
- critically analyse the players the coach works with and explore how to best support their development through designing practices that meet their technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs
- understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team, linked to the 11v11 game
- reflect on, realise the impact of, and justify the decisions made whilst encouraging a long-term view of player development that links to player performance
- Complete an 18 game project based around your own players and club environment - please note that this is reduced to a 12 game project for those that already hold the full FA Youth Award
- Conduct a 30 minute presentation of your project to your course colleagues and staff
Who is it for?
Active coaches working in the 11v11, 9v9 or 7v7 game within competition structures. Coaches will need to be working with an Essex based team.
Please note where demand is high course acceptance will be based on the following priorities:
1. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award
2. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
3. Working in the adult/youth 11v11 game
4. Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award
5. Working in the youth 9v9 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
6. Working in the youth 9v9 game
7. Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award
8. Working in the youth 7v7 game with an FA Youth Award Module 3
9. Working in the youth 7v7 game