Print friendly page
Course: The FA Level 2 in Coaching Futsal
Course Duration: 34 hours (28 assisted learning hours and 6 unassisted hours)
The FA Coaching Futsal: A Beginners Guide OR The FA Level 1 in Coaching Futsal
The FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football
Who is it for: This course is for individuals wishing to understand more about the three core strands of Futsal:defending, attacking and counter-attacking/ transitional play.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the application of the individual techniques of Futsal within game play.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying core strands of Futsal: in possession, out of possession and transitional play through a game based approach.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game.
- Develop a better understanding of Futsal as a stand-alone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side.
- Show an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players.
- Reinforce the different coaching interactions possible when coaching players.
Following days one and two of the course, there is a four - six week period where the learner can deliver, log (in their learner pack) and review sessions in the three areas (attacking, defending and counter attacking). When returning on day three, coaches will be involved in some small group delivery work to demonstrate their understanding of the game. Day 4 will consolidate learning from days 1–3.
- Complete all 4 days of the course.
- Complete a minimum of 3 coaching sessions away from the course which are planned, delivered and reviewed with evidence completed in the learning journal.
- Satisfactory delivery in a small coaching group on day 3.
FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
The course details are as follows:
Sunday 19 April 2020
Sunday 3 May 2020
Sunday 28 June 2020
Sunday 5 July 2020
Times: 9.00 - 5.00 pm Each Day
Venue: The Grange School, Grange Sports Centre, Bradburns Ln, Hartford, Northwich CW8 1LU
There is 8 weeks in between Day 2 and Day 3 of the course to allow for learners to coach within their own environment. The learner must deliver, log (in their learner pack) and review their Futsal sessions in the three areas (attacking, defending and counter attacking).
Please note that if you don't have the course pre-requisites qualifications, you cannot enrol on The FA Level 2 in Coaching Futsal.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: