BBFA UEFA B (2019-20)- Expression of Interest
Register your Interest for the Berks & Bucks FA UEFA B course for the 2019-20 season.
By registering your interest, you will receive an email direct advising you when the UEFA B application window will open.
Prior to registration Learners must:
• FA Level 2 in Coaching Football
• Must be at least 16 years of age
• Be able to effectively communicate in English
Prior to certification Learners must:
• In date FA Emergency Aid/IFAiF Certificate
• In date FA Safeguarding Certificate
• Complete their project as outlined within the learning journal, complete the mandatory eLearning modules, attend all Workshops and be deemed practically competent by the course Tutor.
Who is it for?
• Active coaches working in the 11v11, 9v9 or 7v7 game within competition structures
This course will provide a benefit to Learners on the basis that it helps help refine their beliefs, values and coaching/playing philosophy while supporting them to develop their players, units and team. The course is made up 18 guided learning face-to-face workshops covering a range of topics linked to the England DNA, split into 4 blocks of Learning. You will also receive 3 support visits in between the blocks of learning to develop you in your own coaching environment.
If you have any questions or require further support, please email Education@Berks-BucksFA.com