Minimum Age: 16
Course Duration: 23 Hours
Assessment: 1 insitu (Club Visit) from course tutor - cost included within course price
Course Pre-requisites to registration and certification:
Prior to registration for the qualification, learners are required to:
- be at least 16 years of age
- Have attended The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football course, and hold the 1st4sport Level 1 Award in Coaching Football qualification
- Have attended the FA Level 2 (Block 1) How We Coach
Prior to certification for the qualification, learners are required to:
- hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid Certificate
- hold a current completion certificate for The FA Workshop Safeguarding Children in Football.
Course aims and objectives:
This nationally recognised qualification, awarded by 1st4sport Qualifications will allow the learner to go a journey through the Future Player and How We Support block of the FA Level 2.
Block 2 will cover the following elements: Introduction & Review of How We Coach, Player Potential (LTPD), Managing Difference (LTPD), Managing Behaviour (Social), Managing Mistakes (Psych), The Physical Corner
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS COURSE UNLESS YOU CAN ATTEND ALL DATES
No refunds will be made for non-attendance once the course has started.
There is a £50 fee to transfer to another course upon making the original booking.
Block 2 – How We Support & The Future Player
10th, 11th & 12th February 2020
9am to 5pm
Bedfordshire FA, Skimpot Road, Dunstable LU5 4JU
Learners MUST be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally without the requirement of an interpreter.
Overseas learners can be accepted onto the course if they hold the pre-requisites and attend all workshops whilst also completing their project and in-situ support visits in England.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE ARE DETAILED ABOVE
All dates are subject to change. Should this occur, all candidates will be informed via email.
Bedfordshire FA Learning Agreement:
My booking on the course above confirms I understand:
I am fully aware that my chosen course may be one which includes the FA Safeguarding children workshop, which discusses some sensitive ‘hypothetical’ issues and some real issues regarding child abuse in its various forms. I am fully aware I am the only participant who can attend the FA Safeguarding Children Workshop, I understand that no other person may attend in my place should I be unable to attend.
- If I do not deliver payment for my course fee before the commencement of the course, my certificate will be withheld until payment is settled.
- Cancellation: If I cancel my booking I will inform Bedfordshire FA and will be entitled to a credit note minus a transaction fee to the value of the following:
75% return if 2 months notice given
50% return if 1 month notice given
25% return if less than one month given
No return if less than 10 days given
Please note there will be a further transaction fee taken from the original % stated above.
- I will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view and I understand that if my behaviour, language or conduct is deemed ‘unacceptable’, ’offensive’ or ‘harmful’ for any reason, Bedfordshire FA and the venues reserves the right to exclude me for continuing on my chosen course and if necessary, future courses.
- Bedfordshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury however caused and that I will ensure that I am protected with my own personal insurance cover through other bodies;
- I confirm that I understand the above statements and their implications and that the information I have provided on this form is correct to the very best of my knowledge.
- If you are on General Suspension you cannot attend the course until you have been cleared.
Equality: FA Education will ensure that it treats people fairly, with respect, providing access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service which is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If you have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN. If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details. Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.