Course: The FA Level 1 in the Coaching Futsal
Course Information: This course will provide a benefit to learners on the basis that it will provide them with an understanding of the techniques and skills related to the game of Futsal. This course will help learners organise and deliver basic Futsal practices. It will also provide learners with an introduction to the structure of the game, the Laws and the role Futsal can play in developing underlying techniques and skills footballers.
Minimum age: Learners must be at least 16 years of age
Course Duration: 6 hours
Course pre-requisites: Prior to registration, learners are required to:
● Be accurately identified
● Be at least 16 years of age
● Hold as a minimum a current FA Emergency Aid/FA Level 1 Introduction to First Aid in Football (IFAiF)*
● Have attended The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop within the last three years, or completed the re-certification*
*upon course completion these qualifications must remain in date to achieve certification.
Who is it for: Anyone who wishes to better understand futsal and support the development of futsal players in the grassroots game.
Course Content: Through the programme of training and assessment, learners will:
● Develop an appreciation and understanding of the basic techniques related to coaching Futsal
● Demonstrate an understanding of the underlying fundamental principles related to the game of Futsal
● Display a basic understanding of the Futsal Laws of the Game
● Develop an understanding of Futsal as a standalone game in its own right and the significant variances from conventional 5-a-side
● Develop an awareness of the part Futsal can play in the development of young players
Assessment: There is no formal assessment; the progress of learners is monitored through the group activities and discussions.
Equality: FA Education ensures that it treats people fairly and with respect. It provides access and opportunities for all members of the community to take part in, and enjoy, its activities in an atmosphere free from harassment, bullying, discrimination or abuse. FA Education will seek to provide a service that is appropriate to the needs of an individual and to make reasonable adjustments or provide support, where appropriate, to cater for those needs.
PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THIS COURSE UNLESS YOU CAN ATTEND THE DATE
NB. No refunds or transfers are available once the course is booked.
|FUTL11901||Practical & Theory ||11th May 2019||9pm - 5pm||Castle Newnham School, Polhill Avenue, Bedford MK41 9DT|
Bedfordshire Coach,Club or Under 18 £50.00
NON Bedfordshire Coach or Club £70.00
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THIS COURSE ARE DETAILED ABOVE
All dates are subject to change. Should this occur, all candidates will be informed via email.
My booking on the course above confirms I understand:
- If I do not deliver payment for my course fee before the commencement of the course, my certificate will be withheld until payment is settled.
- I will respect the course tutor, course venue and the other candidates and their points of view and I understand that if my behaviour, language or conduct is deemed ‘unacceptable’, ’offensive’ or ‘harmful’ for any reason, Bedfordshire FA and the venues reserves the right to exclude me for continuing on my chosen course and if necessary, future courses.
- Bedfordshire FA does not accept responsibility for the loss, or damage to, candidate property or for personal injury however caused and that I will ensure that I am protected with my own personal insurance cover through other bodies;
- I confirm that I understand the above statements and their implications and that the information I have provided on this form is correct to the very best of my knowledge.
- If you are on General Suspension you cannot attend the course until you have been cleared.
This course is 100% attendance to be able to award a certificate on completion.
Please note to access this online application, you will need a FAN (FA Number).
If have ever been involved in football or taken an FA Qualification, it is highly likely you already have a FAN.
If you do not know your FAN or password, or need to create a FAN, please use our FAN FINDER tool by clicking to register/retrieve your details.
Please be aware that if you already have a FAN, and create another FAN, this could cause delays in being confirmed on the course and any qualifications being awarded.
If the FAN Finder says you haven't got a FAN, and you think you have, then please click here for a full guide on how to locate it.
Please enter your unique FAN and password below: